Nina's Pretty Reminiscences

Whenever I glance back at the life that I've lived, each and every moment seems so sweet and beautiful and the entire memory makes up these unforgettable Pretty Reminiscences including those simple, normal and even sometimes painful journeys that I once went through...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Early Raya Plan,or, did I make you sick, honey?

"So, Darl, raya ni kita balik mana?" mengerut lagi muka dia untuk kesekian kalinya. Does your hubby make faces like that too? Uh ya, I bet so.

"Alah yang, lambat lagi la.. I belum fikir lagi.."

"Apa yang susah sangat nak fikir, just say JB or TI.."

Sometimes, life is so weird. Like my case. I know he doesn't want to hurt me by telling me that he wants to raya on his side first. But on the other hand, obviously he showed it. You know, this raya will be our first raya together. Yeah, that's the issue here.. At times, I think I don't mind to balik his kampung first but when I think again, the hubby is the one who should celebrate the first raya with the wife's family..

But again whenever I saw his sour face or voice (I just asked him over the phone just now), it makes me pity on him for taking unneccesary pressure..

Or maybe I shouldn't plan too early...

p/s: Sayang, I nak balik JB dulu.. next year balik TI pulak eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home