Nina's Pretty Reminiscences

Whenever I glance back at the life that I've lived, each and every moment seems so sweet and beautiful and the entire memory makes up these unforgettable Pretty Reminiscences including those simple, normal and even sometimes painful journeys that I once went through...

Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Blog, my blog, my blog.. believe it, Nina!

First and foremost, this blog is dedicated to my beloved husband – my love, my friend, my counselor, my advisor, my everything…. you inspired me, darling!

Who am I? Well.. very ordinary person. Born in Johor Bahru. Married twice, yes, twice!! And happily married with my second husband. Of course, he is better than the first one.. you’ll get a chance to know him better in later posting. Other thing about my self I’ll share with you in our next journey... alright, mike?! ;-)

Reason I put up this blog? It has been in my head for so long!! Geram pun iya, bila tengah banyak idea/story nak share tapi tak ada blog… so here it is - my very own and personal blog.

Yes friend, today, finally I created one and ah.. this is my first posting! Yeah you go girl!! He.. he.. he..

brb...


p/s Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa, semoga amalan kita diberkati olehNYA... Amin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home